Ads

Receive More Updates

Date: - Time:
SMS: Send FOLLOW BLAZERWAPERZ To 40404 For Free - EMAIL: Victorauduoche@gmail.com

prexblog


Tuesday 30 May 2017

Satellite installations

For your quality and standard satellite dish installation you can easily contact me,using my email I will provide below,no matter the distance all I need is your location so that I can send an installers, to check out the area,before I personally come for the final work.

I also offer free survey before installation that is to say I will check out the best part of your environment suiltable to mount the satellite dish.
The services i render are installation of multi TV,dstv,gotv,star times,free tv,c bands,MBC etc i also sell both use and new sattelite decoders and other dish accessories so if you need my services in this categories send me an email at victorauduoche@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It all about friendly conversation here at small review )I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.