Ads

Receive More Updates

Date: - Time:
SMS: Send FOLLOW BLAZERWAPERZ To 40404 For Free - EMAIL: Victorauduoche@gmail.com

prexblog


Wednesday 2 August 2017

How To Run A Blogspot Blog Easily Without Having A Computer

For the past couple of months, I've been publishing posts from my phone,design my blog from my phone and many other things. I find it generally easy posting from my phone as posting on my computer is only necessary if I need to add some advanced modifications to my post.

There are a couple of Android apps that'll help you blog comfortably without having to use a computer.

1. Bloggeroid
This is a third-party blogger app but it's the best available on Playstore. It lets you place images in any part of your post easily unlike the official blogger app that places the image at the bottom of the post. You can also modify your posts with html tags and shortcodes as well.

2. Quoda
If you're looking for an app to redesign your blog,Quoda is the very best code editor. You can search for a particular line of code and modify as many things as you want easily. I've used it a couple of times in redesigning my blog. The current design on my blog was edited and arranged through Quoda but you have to be pretty good with HTML/XML to use it.

3. Your Email Client. (Gmail, AOL)
A Blogger always has to reply emails and that's where your Email comes in. You can easily reply emails from your smartphone without having to touch a computer. AOL mail adds a touch of professionalism to your emails. It requires you to create a separate email address. Unlike my Gmail address (naijatechguy[at]gmail.com), my AOL account is naijatechguy[at]technologist.com. It's looks quite professional and guess what? it's free.

4 . Puffin Browser
Puffin is one of the fastest and user friendly browsers on Google Play. One thing I love about the browser is its speed. It's ideal for blogging as it lets you view both the desktop version of your site and the mobile version. This will come in handy when you're designing your blog.

5. SwiftKey Keyboard
SwiftKey is one of the best keyboards on Google Play. It predicts the next text you'll write properly and it'll come in handy when you're writing blog posts. The fun part of it is that it'll take you less time to type with SwiftKey keyboard than other ones. So If you need swift posting. Use SwiftKey.

6. Pixabay
Pixabay is the hub of free images that are free from copyright. You can most load images for your blog post from the app and use it how you want as they are totally free to use on any blog or vlog

7. Picture Resizer
Sometimes you may get an image and it's size is almost 2MB and it'll not be ideal to post any image with such size. Although in most cases, Gzip compression helps to reduce the image size, you can still reduce it to how you want. It'll also help you reduce the size of your blog logo and set the dimensions.

8. Social Media Apps
All your social media apps and its management tools should be in your device. Staying connected to your audience is the best thing to do for any serious minded blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

It all about friendly conversation here at small review )I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.