Ads

Receive More Updates

Date: - Time:
SMS: Send FOLLOW BLAZERWAPERZ To 40404 For Free - EMAIL: Victorauduoche@gmail.com

prexblog


Wednesday 23 August 2017

Will You Buy This Browser That Cost N80,000 ($399) On Google Playstore?

I was minding my own business when someone shared this browser that cost you N80,000 ($399) on playstore with me. Immediately, I had goose bumps and I decided to check it out.


Recommended: Glo Unlimited Free Browsing cheat now rocking faster using the new Anonytun VPN + video tutorial



It contains:
>>Ads-blocker
>>Multi-tabs browsing
>>Smart speed homepage
>>Intuitive Tabs Overview screen
>>Session management
>>Auto-full screen features
>>Download manager

And unfortunately, no one has downloaded it before. This is the first time in my entire life an ordinary browser price is higher than the price of a new 3GB, 64GB Smartphone.

Recommended: How to Activate Free 50GB Data on your MTN sim valid for 6 Months.{GH}

So I was able to bypass (cracked) the price, downloaded the browser but it was nothing different from Google chrome.


Can you spare N80,000 to download a mere app?

1 comment:

  1. When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. Switch VPN Service

    ReplyDelete

It all about friendly conversation here at small review )I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.